Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th on the Farm!

We'll be celebrating a rainy Fourth of July here on the farm, but that's a good thing for crops and cattle. We need the rain, but hopefully it will subside in time for an evening cook-out!
30x40 oil on canvas
This is a large painting that I did three years ago for a young lady who never came to pick it up... that's one reason I don't like commissions! There were a couple of things that bothered me about the painting so I recently reworked the problems and now I'm pleased with it. The large size is perfect to hang over a couch or perhaps in a little boy's nursery.

1 comment:

  1. I like it, Peg - two curious little fellows (?) would be perfect in a little boy's room. Perhaps there will be some little boys in your family's future!

    ReplyDelete