Sunday, March 10, 2013

Summer Memories

I finished another small painting of my granddaughters on the beach last summer. They were having a conversation when a big wave splashed over them. I wish I knew what they were discussing!
11x14 oil on canvas
It will hang in my daughter's guest room along with the painting below. I made a few changes to it and calmed the sea a bit.
11x14 oil on canvas
When my granddaughters see these paintings, I hope they remember the fun they had on the beach that day!




2 comments:

  1. I love this painting...your getting so good Peg...you have inspired me to take a painting class...I am trying to talk the Blog peeps into joining me...can you imagine the fun me and Joyce would have......Hope everything is good with you and the new Grand...I know you can't wait to get back up to NY....I can't believe your arriving the day I leave :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! they will be treasures for your granddaughters one day! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete